So I'm diving in head first with complete ignorance about blogging. So don't expect much.
This is the easiest way that I could think of to document our life and times so that our Boo Boo Girl, sometimes referred to as Monkey C, has exact details of her early years. Today Kelsie is 9 months and 6 days old. I'll do the best I can to catch up on the previous 9 months, but for now, I must purge the details of her 9 month well-baby checkup.
Kelsie Makena at 9 months 5 days: 19lbs3ozs. 28.5inches long (50th and 75th percentile respectively)
Still on Similac Isomil Advance. Would have liked to go on regular Similac, but Dr. Ann advised to stay on Isomil until age one and start introducing dairy products like yogurt and ice cream to make sure she doesn't have any milk allergies. (um, well, ice cream has already been a hit for awhile, so I guess we're good)
We haven't decided on the route that we will take for our vaccination schedule yet. I think I'd like to read up on it some more. We will definitely get all vaccinations, it's just a matter of when.
We prefer to feed Kelsie organic baby foods as she's not picky and we like the ingredients better.
We lowered her crib mattress and spent a bundle on new carseats because we just can't tote her around anymore in her infant seat. That makes me a little sad, but happy that she's a healthy, growing girl. We would love to be able to stop taking Prevacid, but so far, she still needs it. We will try again in a few weeks. She still takes a 15mg Solutab every morning. It does the trick, so I'm happy about that.
Kelsie's words so far in chronological order are: Ba-ba, Ma-Ma, Da-Da, Hi, Baby
She sits up unassisted for about the past 2-3 weeks, and is now rocking back and forth on all fours getting ready for the first take off of crawling. Oh geez, gate season at our house!!!
