So I'm not a good blogger. I am a horrible blog mom. Tomorrow is Kelsie's 2nd Christmas and so I must get off my butt and blog before all of her memories of her first 15 months are wiped away by time. She is 22lbs 9oz and is 31 and 3/4 inches long. And that is long!!! She is far from 18 months and is almost busting out of the feet of her 18 month size footed pajamas so we have to go to 24 months. Long girl!! Today (Christmas Eve) was my normal Wednesday off of work so I spent the day with my boo boo and wrapped presents for Christmas tomorrow and NaNa and Pawpaw's. Daddy went to work but came home around 3 so that I could get in the shower and we could spend the evening together. We cut Kelsie's hair this week for the first time ever. Just the bangs because they were getting in the way of play time!!! It turned out a little rough, but I knew there was no way she would be still when scissors were in front of her eyes!
So this year we are especially blessed that we are all healthy and happy. Our economy is very bad, but both ma-ma and da-da both have great jobs. Kelsie is learning new things everyday. Lately she likes to say "nah" for no. Kelsie, did you poop? Nah. OMG, hilarious!!!!!
I bought her a new book at Walmart 2 weeks ago, Elmo's 12 days of Christmas and she likes to point to Elmo after we sing each page. She loves for us to chase her with the corn popper toy and she squeals like a girl so much!! She says, haaa, for hi, and the g sound twice for dog because NaNa always says Dog Dog for dog. She took her first bite of a sandwich that wasn't tore up into pieces for her today. We clapped about that. It was a ham sandwich even, not pbnj.
We laid a big piece of Christmas wrapping paper down on the family room floor and walked and crawled and rolled and chased all over it all day and had lots of fun. It's still there now. It may have to go when Santa comes tonight and brings Kelsie new toys.
Speaking of that, it's time to go and get ready for Santa!!! Hopefully I'll be back before June!!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!
